Eve Brown Property Services
. STUDENT LETTING LIST 2018-2019
Eve Brown - Student Letting Procedure 2018/19
To be considered for a property for 2018 - 2019 the following procedure should be followed:
- Select a property from Student Letting List
- Visit the property and make arrangements with current tenants to view. Please do not visit properties at inappropriate hours.
- Each applicant should download the Student Proforma and Parental Guarantor Form from our website this should be submitted together with a University/Current Landlord reference. Applications WILL NOTbe accepted without ALL relevant papwork
- If you are successful, full deposits must be paid within 24 hours of being offered property. Failure to do so will result in the property being offered to the next group
NB: Due to high volume of applications not all groups will be contacted. You may put a second and third choice property on the SAME pro forma in the event that your first choice property is no longer available.
Based in St.Andrews, the historic home of golf, Eve Brown is the oldest and largest firm of property managers in the region.
With over 20 years dedicated management experience we deliver the most comprehensive Letting service available to a worldwide client base.
Our services range from property acquisition and tenant selection to cash management and complete property supervision.
With our unrivalled reputation, tenants also prefer to Let through us, confident of our standards.
- Unrivalled Market Presence
- The Most Comprehensive Letting Service Available
- Dedicated & Professional Staff
- Competitive Fee Structure ....
The following helpful files are also available for download
- Private Residential Tenancy (Download)
- Short Assured Tenancy (Download)
- FAQ (Opens in new window)
- Student Proforma (Opens in new window)
- Guarantor Agreement